You know when you have something really awesome, super exciting that you’ve been waiting to shout about but haven’t been able to until now? Now is my moment to shout it from the rooftops - I’m going back to Disneyland Paris! *insert fireworks and a dream is a wish your heart makes* Almost a year to the day of my last Disneyland Paris trip back in 2017, I’m heading back to the magic and I cannot contain myself!
This trip was totally unplanned, out of the blue, up until a few weeks ago, I was looking at waiting a couple of years before getting my butt back to the magic - a trip out to Florida is probably a lifetime away, but Paris is calling and I have to answer. I’ll be ordering my European Health Insurance Card along with a few new magical sets of mouse ears! I actually forgot to take my EHIC with me last time around which could have been a big mistake! Even with your travel insurance, you still need to have an EHIC to hand, after all, your EHIC won’t cover any lost luggage or delayed flights, but it will get you access to local health care as soon as you need it!
As with any and all trips I take to see the Mouse, I never go without sharing a few wishlists and ideas, so without further ado, here's just a snippet of my wishlist for the upcoming trip!
Disneyland Paris 2018 - A Wishlist
- Christmas - OK, this isn’t really a must do thing, but we’ll be landing a week after all the Christmas celebrations start so we will literally be wrapped in everything Christmas, from parades to castle shows, merchandise and decorations, everything will be wrapped in a bow and topped with glitter and bells! I am so ready to rock around that Christmas tree on Main Street USA
- Welcome Home - Newport Bay! I’ll be staying at Disney’s Newport Bay hotel again this time around and I can’t wait. Newport Bay is stunning, both inside and out, and with the parks closing a little earlier around this time of year, it’ll be great to make use of the indoor poor and the ridiculously comfortable lounge bar - don’t worry, not at the same time!
- Christmas Shopping - because every Christmas gift is just that bit more magical when sprinkled with a little Disney! I’ve already been stalking hauls across YouTube, Starbucks have finally released you are here mugs for both DLP parks, and Disney have finally brought out DLP spirit jerseys! I cannot wait to get my hands on one, I’ve been toying with the idea of ordering one from across the pond for so long, so I’m really hoping I can bag one in Paris and join the crew!
- PanoraMagique - I never got the chance to head up in the hot air balloon last year, so weather permitting and fingers crossed, I will be flying high above the Disneyland Paris skyline this time around!
- Cinemagique - Speaking of things I missed out on last time, Cinemagique was closed and I’ve heard it’s a show not to miss! It’s scheduled to be open during the trip so here’s hoping!
It’s going to be cold. It’s going to be crisp. It’s going to be magical. So it’s probably about time I finished last trips write up, and get ready for the next one! Bring on the rides, the snacks, the character selfies and the planning! Disneyland Paris, I’m coming for you!
Have you got any magical trips coming up anytime soon? Do you make all kinds of plans and wish lists or do you just hit the runway running and wing it?
Until next time,