- Rekindling my love for student bars with student prices.
- We had a mortgage meeting! It wasn't half as scary as I expected, and it went ridiculously well! Feel like I've dipped my toe in the adults only deep end now!
- Had a fab catch up with two of my closest friends at Mowglis. I swear, the food in there is beyond good. If in doubt, always go for the Tiffin!
- Feast of Fire! Firey sculptures, sparklers in my drinks, Celtic music and a cheesecake in an easter egg! What more do you want from a night out?
- 10. Count them. 10 whole days off work. I've been in serious need of some R&R lately, so being able to take a good chunk off time off is exactly what I needed! I used to only take time off for occasions, or planned things. But seriously, taking time off to just sit around in your pjs with a brew and a book is ridiculously underrated!
- Talking the longest, loveliest solo walk on the beach in actual sunshine! I even managed to get a little sunburnt!
- Birthday celebrations, good food, good friends and good times! Not my birthday, but those of good friends. Nothing like an excuse to let your hair down, have a few cheeky vinos and spoil someone you love.
- I had the biggest clearout of clothes and accessories that I've had since I moved out. 4 bin bags of clothes for the charity shop and 1 bin bag of pure rubbish. It took hours. I wanted to stop half way through. I regretted even starting but, bloody hell was it worth it once it was over and done with. I don't think my wardrobe has ever looked this empty! It felt like a weight had been lifted that I didn't even realise I was carrying!
- Easter. What's not to love about an extended weekend, a truck load of tasty treats and a roast to almost rival Christmas dinner? I spent most of Easter with family and it was fab, catching up and chilling out - all over a few too many hot cross buns of course!
- Back on the blog. I unintentionally took most of March off from blogging. I keep banging on about my love/hate relationship with the online world. I want more time offline. But I lack the will power at times to stop myself from aimlessly scrolling through Instagram, and Twitter for the 25th time in as many minutes. I love my blog. I love blogging, the community, the opportunites and friends it has brought me. I don't want to give any of that up. Finding the balance is a work in progress but it feels good to see my fingers dance across the keys and hit the publish button!
What's been putting a smile on your face recently?
Until next time,