Sometimes, you want to throw a few random facts out there about yourself. You never know, someone might even find it interesting! I love these style of posts by other bloggers, but does that makes me less curious and more nosey? Don’t answer that question.
Anyway, here we go, some random facts!
1. Jewellery must be worn in sets. I don’t know when this started or why but of late I’ve noticed it is rare for me to wear anything that isn’t a set. Earrings and necklace, they either came as a set or I’ve paired them as one. But I can’t have one without the other.
2. I can’t not wash the dishes. It drives the Mr crazy, especially when I’m scooping up his plate before he’s even finished. Don’t even think about asking me to go to bed without washing them it’s one of the ways you can tell if I’m sick or drunk, they’re the only time you might find a dish that hasn’t been washed.
3. When my mind wanders, it’s usually to Disney. But it’s not usually thinking about ice cream sandwiches in front of the Castle. It’ll be a random bus ride to a park or an obscure shop front. Mostly, it’s ride theme tunes that end up getting stuck in my head for hours.
4. I am the worst in the world for taking pictures of things instead of people. My phone is full of food snaps and cups of tea but very few of my own face.
5. I can be the most indecisive person you will ever meet. I would much rather someone else suggest where we go or what we do for fear I will pick something crappy and disappointing.
6. Whenever I take a long chunk of time off, I make all kinds of plans to make it full and productive. Chances are, I will do none of those things until the very last day in a bid to make the time off seem 'worthwhile'.
7. I have probably lost years of my life playing The Sims. No regrets.
8. When I ask for challenge ideas, someone always suggests to-go without all my skincare lotions and potions. The thought of this actually makes me feel sick.
9. I have become one of those 'pays-for-the-gym-but-never-goes' people this year.
10. For years I used to read whilst using a stepper. How I didn't break my nose still amazes me to this day.