So I came across this really cute Disney Princess tag over on the Beautiful Blue Bird and couldn’t help but give it a try! It feels like I haven’t done a tag in a while, so pop the kettle on, grab a couple of biscuits and let’s get down to business! (see what I did there? Comment if you do!)
Mulan was easily one of my favourite Princess’ growing up. She was fierce, loyal, protective of her family and she could kick ass - plus the soundtrack to that film was amazing so I watched it a lot!
2. Which princess do you like the least?
Don’t hate on me because she’s a classic but probably Snow White. I don’t really know why I think the film scared me as a kid so I never watched as much as the others.
3. Which princess do you relate to the most?
I think I’m somewhere between Belle, Rapunzel and Tiana! Books, adventure and food. Pretty much sums me up - though I wonder, which one would drink gin?
4. Which sidekick do you wish you had?
Pascal! He’s cute and cheeky and could fit in my pocket!
5. Which best friend would you like to hang out with?
Mushu. I reckon he would be a right laugh and get into all kinds of trouble.
6. Which prince would you fall in love with?
Flynn Rider or Kristoff Bjorgman.
7. Which parents would raise you?
Do any parents in Disney movies stay together or not die? Right now, the only ones I can think of are Tarzan and Jane, but growing up in the jungle would be interesting!
8. Which castle would you live in?
Beasts, for the library! I’d never leave that room except to dine on the grey stuff.
9. Which town would you live in?
New Orleans for the music and the food!
10. Which dress do you wish that you owned?
Cinderella with the glass slippers - though I might try for some glass converse!
11. Which voice do you wish you had?
Elsa. Who wouldn’t want to have a voice like that? I’d never stop singing power ballads!
12. Which two princesses would be friends?
Arial and Rapunzel!
13. Which two princesses do you think would hate each other?
Merida and Snow White.
14. Which two sidekicks would make a good duo?
Mushu and Olaf.
15. Which two princes would be best buds?
Flynn Rider and Aladdin.
16. What scene makes you cry most?
The lantern scene in Tangled or the reflections montage in Mulan.
17. Which scene makes you cheer with happiness?
When Merida is reunited with her brothers!
18. What scene makes you cringe most?
Anything that involves, ‘hey, I’ve know you for five minutes, let’s get married and live happily ever after’.
19. Which story do you wish was your life?
Nah, I think my life should be turned into the story :D
20. Which movie do you love most?
Mulan, Tangled, Brave, Beauty and The Beast, they’re all my favourite - I suppose if I could only take one to a dessert island it would probably be Tangled.
Which Disney Princess would you be?
Until next time,