Jurassic park came out in 1993 - I was 6 years old! OK, now that makes me feel old!
Here we are, all worried about the inevitable zombie apocalypse but have we ever worried about the day when genetically modified dinosaurs come along to reclaim the planet? I know I’m going to start practising my kitten heeled running, dinosaur taming skills. I might even start carrying around a flare or two, they seem to come in handy in these situations.
- PRODUCT PLACEMENT could you be any more obvious?
- Hammond <3
- I want to go to Jurassic World and roam the plains in a gyroscopic ball-buggy.
- “You just went and made up a new dinosaur? Probably not a good idea”
- NO WAY is this film a 12a - should have been at least a 15!
- I see you, Dr. Ian Malcolm!
- If humans ever do discover how to un-extinct the dinosaurs, they’ll probably put them in Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.
- Several nods to the original Jurassic Park, much appreciated!
- Cirque-Du Soleil Pteranodons!