I’m not a big fan of New Years resolutions. There’s something about the word resolution that I don’t like all that much. A resolution, the firm decision to do or not do something implies, if you ask me, that there’s something you should or shouldn’t be doing, it’s all so very strict and official sounding to me, like there’s no room to wiggle!
- 30 day challenges - set one every month and complete at least 5
- Blogging everyday - do this at least 3 times
- Blog a minimum of 3 times a week
- Re-design the blog layout
- Create a new blog logo
- Have business cards made
- Take part in and complete NaNoWriMo