Let me start by saying a BIG thank you to Olivia over at Olivia's Catastrophe for nominating me!
I've been seeing the Liebster award popping up all over the blogsphere so I was so excited to take part!
What is a Liebster Award?
The Liebster award is given by bloggers to fellow bloggers who have less than 200 bloglovin followers. It's a chance for smaller blogs to get a little exposure and to show your love for your fellow bloggers. It also encourages bloggers to get to know one another a little better too - and for you, our wonderful audience to get to know us better, and maybe discover a new blog or two!
How does the Liebster Award work?
It's simple! After you've received your nomination you then create a blog post with the following;
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions put forward by the person who nominated you
- Ask 11 new questions to 9 fellow bloggers with under 200 bloglovin followers
- Go to their blog and let them know you've nominated them
11 Facts about me!
- My dream job would involve meeting new people and writing everyday, two of my favourite things!
- I put more things on my bucket list than I cross off
- I am obsessed with dresses
- I have a Masters in Writing Studies
- I get really competitive when pulling Christmas crackers
- I love to people watch and make up little stories about them in my head
- I'd love to start a YouTube channel but just don't have the confidence to go it alone on camera!
- One of my biggest regrets is selling my car
- I really love tapas style dining - I'm greedy and always want a bit of everything!
- When I was a kid I was convinced I would grow up to be either a vet or a teacher - neither happened
- I actually enjoy doing housework....yeah, I think there's something wrong me too, it's ok!
- If you were a superhero, what would be your power?
Telekinesis! It would be brilliant to move things with my mind like a jedi!
- Favourite television show/movie
Right now I’m loving Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and The Following!
- Favourite animal and why?
Meerkats! I could spend hours just watching those little guys, they’re so cute and playful.
- Tea or coffee?
Green tea! There’s no problem a good brew can’t solve!
- What would be the first thing you'd put on your bucket list if you had one?
Most of the stuff on my bucket list is to do with travel. I really want to see more of the world!
- What accent do you have? Do you like it?
Born and bred in Liverpool so I have a scouse accent, it’s not particularly ‘strong’ and I’ve been mistaken for being Scottish by Americans! I love living in Liverpool so of course I love my accent too!
- What is your favourite word?
- What do you like/dislike most about your blog?
I love creating new content. Having the blog has really encouraged me to go to new places, try new things etc to have something to write about. It pushes me out of my comfort zone and towards new experiences that I can share with you all! The only thing I’d say I dislike about blogging sometimes is photo-editing. Photo editing for one blog post can sometimes take longer than creating a weeks worth of text content!
- How big is your family?
Not so big, it’s pretty much; Mum, Dad and my brother. I have a lot of close friends who I consider my family!
- Beach or museum on holidays?
Museum – don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing better than a few hours on the beach, soaking up the sun and relaxing, but I get bored of it pretty quickly. I love having something to do, places to go etc. I love visiting landmarks, theme parks, local attractions etc, being really ‘touristy’!
- What are your interests?
I always find this question so hard to answer! I love all the usual things; reading, writing, going to the theater, cooking, that kind of stuff, but I love to try new things so my interests can change on a daily basis! Like right now, I have a thing about Space, so I’ve been reading a few auto-biographies and watching some documentaries; I highly recommend you all check out The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel!
- Reach for the nearest book, open it to a random page - what's the top line?
- What would your last meal be?
- What's your favourite Disney movie?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- What's a lyric from your favourite song?
- If you could close your eyes right now and go back to a particular moment in your life - what would it be?
- Who is your favorite historical figure?
- If you could trade places with the opposite sex for a day - what would you do?
- Sweet or savoury?
- Who would play you in a movie of your life?
- What's the most recent thing you bought that you regret?
Bloggers I nominate for a Liebster Award!
Laura @ Laura in Wonderland
Zee @ GlitZeeGlam
Hannah @ Hannah Rosalie Words
Jackie @ Just Add Ginger
Steph @ Just Steph
OK, so I know you're suppose to nominate 9 fellow bloggers - but there's only these lovely ladies above on my bloglovin feed under the 200 followers mark! So go say hi, show them some love!
Until next time,