Thursday, 5 December 2013
Gift Guide for Pets 2013!
Even our little furry friends don't get left out of the gift giving this year! Thought they'll probably have more fun with the wrapping paper, here's a few ideas on what to buy your pampered pet this Christmas time!
1. Reversible bow tie (£7.99) Your dog will look dapper in this adorable bow tie! Red for Christmas, black for New years! Now they can dress up for the big day with the rest of the family - and how cute would it look on your Christmas card for next year? Fits both cat and dogs!
2. Rawhide 'Gingerhide House' (£14.99) Us humans have traditional Gingerbread houses so why not our canine companions too? I'm in love with this gingerbread made from rawhide! Perfectly safe for your pooch to chow down on whilst you dish up that Christmas turkey!
3. Reindeer dog cookies (£2.99) If we switch out the regular tea towels for fun festives ones, we might as well switch to some fun festive dog treats too! How cute are these reindeer dog cookies? Perfect little rewards for when your pooch!
4. Cat advent calender (£2) So you might want to go out and buy this before December 1st! This is a great way to give your puur-fect pal a little treat each day! You have your advent calender, why shouldn't they?
5. Reindeer cat teaser (£3) Sure to keep the cat and your Christmas guests entertained after dinner this year, this cute little cat teaser is adorable, and I'm sure the cat will have some fun with it too! This makes a great gift if you've got kids over for the holidays who love playing with your pets!
What will your furry little friend be getting this Christmas?