I don't know about you, but sometimes you want to give someone a bit more than a regular selection box (though there is nothing wrong with that!) or your run of the mill shortbread biscuits. There are some amazing hampers out there, in there fancy baskets and cellophane but they ca come in a bit too pricey and how do you know everything inside will please everyone? I love these little luxury foodie gifts, there just a bit different, well presented and make a great gift from friends to neighbors and teachers!
1. Charbonnel et Walker pink champagne truffles (£19) These delectable truffles are not only delicious, but they come with the Royal seal of approval too! Charbonnel et Walker have been making chocolates for the Royal Family for who knows how long, and their offerings are vast and impressive! The packaging is rich and luxe, and whats inside is just amazing! These would make a great gift for that special someone with a sweet tooth!
2. Cottage Delights savory hamper (£18) Not everyone loves the sweet stuff (shocking I know!) so this fantastic little savory hamper is perfect! A rustic wooden box with charming traditional wrapping, it looks like you could have made the contents yourself! A delicious selection of pate, chutney and oval bites! Pair it with a specialty tea or coffee and you might juts get offered a nibble!
3. High Tea gift set (£15) As a tea lover myself, how could I not include this wonderful little hamper? Traditional tea paired with strawberry jam and two selections of shortbread; stem ginger and cinnamon. I'm sure you nan would love to unwrap this this year!
4. Trio of Desserts (£15) Maybe I have too sweet a sweet tooth, but just look at those mini puds! We indulge enough over the holidays so why not indulge with a little style! These will make a great gift for any foodie fanatic out there!
5. Joe & Sephs milk & white chocolate popcorn (£16) Pair this luxury gourmet popcorn with a dvd or box set and you've created the perfect night in gift set for your favorite couple! Joe & Sephs popcorn is absolutly delicious and they have some fantastic 'not your average' popcorn flavours!
Just looking at these foodie gifts has got me salivating! You can't go wrong with a little indulgent luxury over the holidays, after all, perfumes and toiletries are not everyone's cup of tea!
Whats tickling your taste-buds this season?