- What's your favorite holiday movie?
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation! Hands down! Thing is, nobody else seems to love this as much as my dad and me! We watch it a couple of times over the holidays and it just never gets old or boring!
- What's your favorite Christmas color?
Got to be red! I love that really rich festive red, it just looks like Christmas!
3. Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas Day?
I don’t really ‘dress up’, but I don’t sit around in sweats all day either! Usually a casual dress/tights combo!
4. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas day! Don’t think I’ve ever seen a present under the tree before then!
5. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Nope L But I have been eyeing up the kits in John Lewis and I am so so tempted to go buy one, I just don’t know where to keep it once it’s all set up!
6. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
See friends, eat, relax, eat some more…I don’t really get a Christmas break in the wide world of work so my 2 days off don’t leave me with much time to do much else!
7. Any Christmas wishes?
I’d love to see snow fall only on Christmas Day – then be gone by boxing day!
8. Favorite Christmas smell?
When my Mum bakes her traditional bun loaves that she hands out over Christmas – it’s all fruity and cooked brandy goodness!
9. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
Making late night sandwiches with the left over meats from roast dinners over the holidays, nothing tastes as good as that!
10. Which holiday do you celebrate?
11. What are you doing for the holidays this year?
Staying home with the family. We’re going to have a really cozy, laid back Christmas this year. Food, films and board games, I love the simple things about the holidays!
12. What is your favorite holiday drink?
Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate!
13. Candy cane or gingerbread men?
Candy canes! I eat gingerbread men all year round!
14. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Mariah – All I want for Christmas is you never fails to put a big festive smile on my face!
15. What is the weirdest gift you've ever received?
I really don't know! It must have been so weird I've blanked it out from my memory!
16. Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes! He actually lasted a pretty long time too!
17. What is at the top of your list this Christmas?
18. What is most important to you about the holidays?
As cheesy as it sounds, just spending lots of time with friends and family. Work and everyday life gets in the way the rest of the year so Christmas is a great excuse to make more time for each other!
I tag you!