So Disneys 24 hour opening is well under way and to say I'm jealous is an understatement! I would love to be in the parks today, though I'm not sure if I could say on my feet from start to finish I'd definatly give it a good go!
My advice to anyone lucky enough to attend the One More Disney Day event? Take a break late afternoon, grab something good to eat and get a good nap in back at the resort! Then you can head back out in the twilight hours and experience the magic into the early hours! That's what I'd be doing. *day dreams*
For those of us who can't be at the parks today we can still get our little fix of pixie dust!
- Disney Store UK are offering 20% off any order placed before 11.59pm tonight and if you spend over £50 you'll also recieve free shipping. Did have a look on Disney Store.com but can't see any similar deal.
- Lou Mongello of WDW Radio will be broadcasting live from the Magic Kingdom at 7.30pm ET (Thats 00.30am for us in the UK!) and I'm hoping to stay awake long enough to hang about in the Box!
- Mouseplanet are bringing live updates including lots of pictures and information on crowds, closures, merchandise and more.
- Top Twitter hashtags to keep an eye on for information and updates: #disney24 and #onemoredisneyday.
- Zannaland has got some great ideas for what you could do with your One More Disney Day!
- Disney Parks Blog will also be updating and has some great pictures and videos of the parks at opening! Really makes me wish I could have been there!
Enjoy your 24hours of extra Disney Magic!
Until next time,